Couple’s Luxury Retreat in Byron Bay
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Cape Byron Retreat whose registered office is at 310 Skinners Shoot Road Byron Bay NSW 2481
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Cape Byron Retreat and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via competition landing page. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm 31st January 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- All entries must be made via the online form available via this landing page. The word limit for the text for each entry is 25 words, any longer text will be disqualified. Competitors may enter once and once only. Use of inappropriate or offensive language, as judged by the Promoter, will also lead to disqualification.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Two nights accommodation in Cape Byron Retreat Premium Suite – deluxe studio with spa, with a gourmet picnic hamper and champagne for romantic picnic. Total Prize Value - $1000.
Prize redemption: This prize can be redeemed between 1 February – 31 July 2018, except for the dates 29 March – 4 April 2018 (inclusive) and 5 – 9 June 2018 (inclusive).
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Once the winner has been notified, the result will be announced on Cape Byron Retreat’s Facebook page.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be booked.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Cape Byron Retreat shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Cape Byron Retreat also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.